According to the White House, Florida this year would lose:
- $54.5 million for primary and secondary education, putting at risk 750 teacher and aide jobs.
- $31.1 million for education of children with disabilities, putting at risk 380 teaching and other jobs.
- Head Start and Early Head Start services for 2,700 children.
- About $5.2 million in "environmental funding to ensure clean air and clean water."
- About 31,000 civilian Defense Department employees would be furloughed, reducing gross pay by more than $183 million.
- About $970,000 in grants for law enforcement, courts, corrections and other criminal justice programs.
- Child care for 1,600 "disadvantaged and vulnerable children."
- About $509,000 for vaccinations, meaning 7,450 children would not get needed shots.
- About $3.8 million to provide meals for children.
Read the whole White House list here.